Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shariville - By Shari Wells





This is a great story about the different animals that show up at Shari's, with wonderful pictures of the animals! Enjoy! This is written by Shari Wells.
*************************************************************************************

This is an example of some of the wild guests I have at my patio restaurant I named SHARIVILLE.

I do serve breakfast and full course dinners each and everyday of the week, from 8AM until 8PM. I normally have a full house each morning, including squirrels, ravens, many varieties of birds, chipmunks, groundhogs......in the evening the same guests arrive at different times, and the guest list expands to the larger guests, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and lately wild turkeys (morning only, forgot to mention that).

I do not have much overhead as my guests rarely use the napkins I used to put out there, now I do not. Just a waste of money you know. I have a joint fountain sometimes called a large cake pan filled with water... all share this, sometimes even a waiting line. I must remember to put an extra finger bowl around.......and of course the furniture is for the few humans that dine here. No direct lighting, which really helps with the electric bill. My atmosphere is casual. I use hanging plants and potted plants. They are lovely even when the furry squirrels dig in them. Of course, no carpeting.

SHARIVILLE's RESTAURANT

owner/manager
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment